Sunday, December 22, 2013

When My Heart Suffers

Original Post 16 Maret 2012

So many books or tweets that I read before. Every book or timeline that I read, give me a perspective, especially about heart.
I learn a lot from Coach Rene book’s. Passion is related about condition that you enjoy most, not good at. So simple to understand, but difficult to implement.
There are some reason to stay with the ‘good at’ condition. Off course, I’ve to eat, I’ve to live. When I switch my orientaton to Enjoy Most, can I still alive? I can live my life with my dream, but some reasonable consideration make me still here. Live in a condition that I good, little bit enjoy, and make me still alive.
My body still alive but my soul and my heart?
Yeahhh, they are going to necrosis. Try to improve my life, when I live my life, when I enjoy my dream, when I struggle to my dream. Be passionate and not only about realistic.
Can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment