Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Life Manual (?)

Original Post 8 Juli 2011

Hoaeehmmm.. Just finished my day at office. Learn about organization manual. I am a new kids on the block, so I must learn anything. I think, most of company must implement it. Both standardize or non-standardize organization, implement manual. The difference is about the scope of manual, just for global process or detail by process.
Manual, seems like talk and describe all the good things, good activity. In manual, we talk about several activity to be done to achieve good organization, good arrangement, and in the end of that, good profit. Hehehe..
But, maybe, we can talk about manual for our life. Is it needed?
As I wrote before, manual in organization describe all things and activity in good organization and arrangement. For what? Better output, off course.. So, if me make our life manual, we will describe all things and activity in good arrangement, maybe we will get a better output, better life.
Hmmm.. If organization refer to international standard, we can refer to our ethics or our religion, or maybe our believe of good or not.
In organization manual context, the founder or something like that, define the manual. Can we define our manual? For me, it’s difficult. I have a tendency to enjoy my life, with my way at some time, and people way at different time. I like to stand up in many area. So, if I define a manual, can I follow it? Hahaha.. No, I think.
But, it’s a good idea. Standard of our life, will be arrange better, if we can follow the standard.
It’s just an idea. I’m not prepare to make my manual, in this time, maybe later. It’s just come from peripheral area. Hahahaha…
Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment